Elite residents are players who have an Elite subscription, which gives them individual bonuses as well as additional bonuses for their township. This subscription works alongside the VIP feature and also costs real money.
You may have to restart your game to activate your subscription. Your device's store may also charge you a small fee when you first subscribe to verify your account and payment method, but the amount will be refunded to you.
A 7-day free trial subscription is available for first-time Elite Residents, allowing you to try out all of its benefits. After that, the subscription will be automatically renewed at the cost of a weekly $/€4.99 subscription unless you have unsubscribed prior to the trial's end or changed to a different subscription plan.
You can change your subscription plan at any time through your device's store. To change your plan, wait until the last day of your subscription, unsubscribe from your current plan, then subscribe to the new plan.
You can cancel an Elite subscription at any time through your device's store. Canceling early before the subscription period runs out will still let you receive its bonuses until the end of your active subscription period.
All Township Members
- +5 attempts per Elite resident to ask a customer to order any other recipe with spices at the coffee shop
- Ability to see the township information of competitors during festivals
- Township's size and number of residents
- Primary language
- Number of completed tasks
- Number of tasks in progress
- Elite residents can do two tasks at one time during festivals
- Picking two of the same task will not let you progress both at the same time. However, you can pick two tasks which work well together, such as earning coins and selling furniture for coins.
- Elite residents get VIP points regularly
- Weekly subscription: 400 points/week
- Monthly subscription: 800 points/month
- Annual subscription: 5,000 points/year
Weekly and monthly VIP points are delivered through the in-game mailbox on the last day of the subscription period. Yearly points are delivered on the first day of your annual subscription/renewal.
Note: Individual bonuses are only valid if you are in a township. If you leave your current township you will lose your bonuses until you become a resident of another township.