*Notice* -The following article contains spoilers.
Fernando is a café customer who makes his first appearance at level 5. He's described as rich, dashing and well-dressed. He is the president of the Café and Restaurant Society and one of its founders. He owns over a hundred cafés all over the world but likes financing small independent cafés in order to help them become successful.
The Café society only admits the most successful café and restaurant owners. Fernando recommends that the player get a symbol of wealth, as it will go very nicely with the cafe's interior design. He recommends that the player buys some diamonds from the bank and spend it on something he needs.
- Fernando helped Koffsky's business get off the ground. (level 5)
- Fernando has been interviewed by Mary Ditt. (level 5)
- Fernando sells gifts (pink, blue and gold) for diamonds. You can only buy one of each during the whole course of the game.
- Fernando gives players tips about 'running a successful business', such as styling their café in single style and filling phone orders to get rare spices. Your can always ask him what effect their current styling is having on tips.
- Fernando sometimes awards players with gifts once they reach a certain level in recognition of the development of their café.
- At Level 7, he gives you a Special Tea machine in the style of your choosing, once you complete his task of decorating in the aforementioned style.