*Notice* -The following article contains spoilers.
Liam is a special café customer who appears every Wednesday and Saturday (UTC) for players at level 9 and above. Unlike other customers, Liam never steps into the café; he stays outside next to his Board Game.
Liam first appeared during the 2019 Spring Event.
Liam comes with a roll-and-move Board Game available for a limited time (three days). Players play by rolling a dice, which makes a bunny, Lucky, hop along a lane until it stops on the correct square. Players either win prizes or the possibility to roll the dice again on all squares.
Prizes can be diamonds, rubies, spices, gifts, (exclusive) interior and exterior items. To roll the dice again players must either fulfill Liam's special order in the allotted time (10 minutes) if they landed on one of his squares or spend a lottery ticket if they landed on any other square.
The board also has 10 level boards with special squares at the end of each board, where the bunny always stops on if the number on the dice was high enough to reach them. On these squares players win Spice Gifts or other special items.
Additional prizes can be won by landing on a square with the same shape and color a certain number of times.
Once players have reached the end of the lane, the game is over and cannot be played again as Liam leaves (to be confirmed with the new rule changes).
Current Special Squares
- Level Board 1: 44 squares to the Pink Gift
- Level Board 2: 56 squares to the Blue Gift
- Level Board 3: 66 squares to the Gold Gift
- Level Board 4: 90 squares to the Pink Gift
- Level Board 5: 66 squares to the Red Gift
- Level Board 6: 66 squares to the Blue Gift
- Level Board 7: 66 squares to the Gold Gift
- Level Board 8: 90 squares to the Special Item
- Level Board 9: 66 squares to the Gold Gift
- Level Board 10: Special Item