Rubies are a special currency in the game available to players starting at Level 8. Players can view how many rubies they have from their café by looking at the total at the top of the screen to the right of their coins and diamonds count.
- Convert coins into rubies using the ATM (see ATM section below)
- Complete township orders
- Possible reward from the festival (access to the Treasure Trove required)
- Prepare orders for customers yourself using Stylish equipment
- Upgrade your structure on the township map
- Buy exterior decorations for the outside of the coffee shop
- Unlock slots in the second spice box (available to VIP 7 players only)
The Jewelry Box is where players can store the rubies they've collected and is also available starting at Level 8. The box can initially hold 300. To unlock more space, each upgrade will cost diamonds.
Note: Expanding the Jewelry Box is necessary for upgrading township structures.
The ATM will appear outside your café near the entrance once you purchase and place your first township structure on the township map. You can then use it to exchange coins for rubies. The process takes time (23 hours), but players can use diamonds to get them instantly. At Level 8, there is only one conversion available for players with others being unlocked at a certain prestige level or VIP level.
Note: You can use one or more conversions at once and optionally speed them up to get those rewards instantly.